- The Mask Insertion is done in a clean disinfected area with all Employees wearing PPE.
- Price Includes: One color imprint on pouch only, one location only. Specify pouch color.
- Repeat Setup Charge: $27.50 (G).
- Contents standard as shown and cannot be substituted or changed. For content images CLICK HERE
- Antiseptic Towelettes
• Contains antiseptic benzalkonium chloride solution
• Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
• Fragrance free
• Alcohol free
- Assorted Colors: Minimum assortment per color is 100 pieces and must be in even increments of 100 pieces (sorry, no exceptions).
- Blank Goods: We require a minimum of 3 full production days to ship out blank kits. Orders received before 5PM PST will ship 3 business days from the day the order is received. Orders received after 5PM PST will be assigned as received the following day. Blank/Unimprinted product sales are final. Returns cannot be accepted under any circumstances (sorry, no exceptions!) .
- Please Note: Small shifting of imprint cannot be avoided when printing. As each product is manufactured and printed individually, up to 3/16” movement in logo alignment may occur. First Aid Kits are intended for individual use and cannot be compared one to another. Copy Change request must meet 1/2 of the first column quantity. No exceptions. All applicable charges will be applied.
This face cover is for source control use only. This face cover should not be used: (1) in any surgical setting or to provide liquid barrier protection; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (3) for particulate filtration; or (4) in high risk aerosol generating procedures. The product has not been FDA cleared or approved, it has been authorized by the FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public during the COVID-19 pandemic. Source control means preventing the transmission of infection through a person’s respiratory secretions which are produced when speaking, coughing, or sneezing. Face masks, including cloth face coverings, help with source control by covering the wearer’s mouth and nose. This product is authorized only for the duration of the EUA during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. §360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. If you experience any issues with this product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information: Proofs provided are for logo placement and size approval only. The colors shown on e-proofs may not be accurately represented on your computer monitor (All metallic inks will NOT show up as metallic on screen) and PMS colors as printed in the Pantone Color Book are only a reference point. Therefore, e-proofs are not an exact color representation. Variations in print substrates/materials make it impossible to exactly duplicate PMS colors on Innovation Line products. Color variation cannot be considered a defect due to ink, lighting, and material variations. Innovation Line is not responsible for any color variation. In screen printing pad printing, Sublimation or transfer process exact color matches cannot be achieved. Regarding color matching, dye-sublimation printing uses a computer printer to generate a heat transfer to transfer the image onto fabric. Dye-sublimation printers use CMYO (Cyan Magenta Yellow Overcoating) colors, which differs from the more recognized CMYK colors in that the black is eliminated in favor of a clear overcoating. As a result, PMS inks cannot be matched exactly. They are only a reference point and an approximation. Laser engraving appears on actual item as tone on tone (as the laser engraving uses the laser to burn through the surface), on clear acrylic it appears white frost, on a proof laser engraving is most often shown in gray color. Imprint will shift slightly when printed or lasered. Each product is manufactured and printed individually, so 3/16” movement in logo alignment may result and cannot be considered a defect in printing.