- Price Includes: Laser Engraved imprint, one location.
- 2nd Side Laser Engraving Add: $0.30 (G) Plus Setup Charge.
- Speculative Sample: $25.00 (G), plus setup charges, cost of the item and cost of any additional color per unit running charges and freight charges. Production Time: 3-5 Days.
- Repeat Setup Charge: $27.50 (G).
- Pricing: OP, OP3, Rush & Turbo orders EQP/NQP pricing do not apply.
- Pre Production Proof: Domestic Item: $45.00 (G). Production Time: 2-3 Days. If revisions are made to any Pre Production proofs, a new pre production proof charge that includes any additional art, die or screen charges will apply.
- Assorted Colors: Minimum assortment per color is 100 pieces and must be in even increments of 100 pieces (sorry, no exceptions).
- Please note: Small shifting of imprint cannot be avoided when laser engraving. As each product is manufactured and printed individually, up to 3/16” movement in logo alignment may occur. Keylights are intended for individual use and cannot be compared one to another.
While Quantities Last. Inventory Subject To Prior Sale.
Important Information: Proofs provided are for logo placement and size approval only. The colors shown on e-proofs may not be accurately represented on your computer monitor (All metallic inks will NOT show up as metallic on screen) and PMS colors as printed in the Pantone Color Book are only a reference point. Therefore, e-proofs are not an exact color representation. Variations in print substrates/materials make it impossible to exactly duplicate PMS colors on Innovation Line products. Color variation cannot be considered a defect due to ink, lighting, and material variations. Innovation Line is not responsible for any color variation. In screen printing pad printing, Sublimation or transfer process exact color matches cannot be achieved. Regarding color matching, dye-sublimation printing uses a computer printer to generate a heat transfer to transfer the image onto fabric. Dye-sublimation printers use CMYO (Cyan Magenta Yellow Overcoating) colors, which differs from the more recognized CMYK colors in that the black is eliminated in favor of a clear overcoating. As a result, PMS inks cannot be matched exactly. They are only a reference point and an approximation. Laser engraving appears on actual item as tone on tone (as the laser engraving uses the laser to burn through the surface), on clear acrylic it appears white frost, on a proof laser engraving is most often shown in gray color. Imprint will shift slightly when printed or lasered. Each product is manufactured and printed individually, so 3/16” movement in logo alignment may result and cannot be considered a defect in printing.