- Price Includes: Up to a Full Color Imprint (exact color match not guaranteed) with Epoxy Dome.
- Personalization Setup Charge: $25.00 (G). Minimum 100 pieces.
- Repeat Setup: $27.50 (G). Production Time: 5 Days.
- Pricing: OP, OP3, Rush & Turbo orders EQP/NQP pricing do not apply.
- Pre-Production Proof: $15.00 (G) plus setup charges, cost of the item and cost of any additional color per unit running charges and freight charges. If any changes are made to the original artwork after receipt of the pre-production sample, then additional set-up charges will also be added to the invoice. Add 2-3 Days to production time.
- Speculative Sample: $25.00 (G), plus setup charges, cost of the item and cost of any additional color per unit running charges and freight charges. Production Time: 3-5 Days.
- Assorted Colors: Minimum assortment per color is 100 pieces and must be in even increments of 100 pieces (sorry, no exceptions).
- Blank Goods: We require a minimum of 2 full production days to ship out blanks. Blanks will not include Domed Vinyl Label. If Blank Vinyl Label with Dome is required regular 5 Days Production Time will apply. Orders received before 5PM PST will ship 2 business days from the day the order is received. Orders received after 5PM PST will be assigned as received the following day. Blank/Unimprinted product sales are final. Returns cannot be accepted under any circumstances (sorry, no exceptions!)
- Please note: Slight shifting of imprint cannot be avoided when laser engraving. As each product is manufactured and printed individually, up to 3/16” movement in logo alignment may occur. Keyholders are intended for individual use and cannot be compared.
Back In Stock - End Of October
Important Information: Proofs provided are for logo placement and size approval only. The colors shown on e-proofs may not be accurately represented on your computer monitor (All metallic inks will NOT show up as metallic on screen) and PMS colors as printed in the Pantone Color Book are only a reference point. Therefore, e-proofs are not an exact color representation. Variations in print substrates/materials make it impossible to exactly duplicate PMS colors on Innovation Line products. Color variation cannot be considered a defect due to ink, lighting, and material variations. Innovation Line is not responsible for any color variation. In screen printing pad printing, Sublimation or transfer process exact color matches cannot be achieved. Regarding color matching, dye-sublimation printing uses a computer printer to generate a heat transfer to transfer the image onto fabric. Dye-sublimation printers use CMYO (Cyan Magenta Yellow Overcoating) colors, which differs from the more recognized CMYK colors in that the black is eliminated in favor of a clear overcoating. As a result, PMS inks cannot be matched exactly. They are only a reference point and an approximation. Laser engraving appears on actual item as tone on tone (as the laser engraving uses the laser to burn through the surface), on clear acrylic it appears white frost, on a proof laser engraving is most often shown in gray color. Imprint will shift slightly when printed or lasered. Each product is manufactured and printed individually, so 3/16” movement in logo alignment may result and cannot be considered a defect in printing.